The Pocket Socks jingle is at the bottom of the posting.
I heard this in my head years ago and finally took a leap to produce the jingle. What is a jingle? A jingle is supposed to be a short slogan, tune or verse designed to be easily remembered. From a marketing and advertising perspective, a jingle should be memorable for a long long time. Like, stuck in your head memorable.
Here are a few examples of great jingles. You should read it or see it and be able to have that music just play in your head. Granted, your age determines if you can recall these or not, but here are some timeless classics;
- McDonalds "I'm lovin' it"
- Oscar Mayer “I Wish I Was an Oscar Mayer Weiner”
- Subway "Five Dollar Foot Long"
- State Farm "Like a Good Neighbor”
- Lucky Charms They're Magically Delicious”
- Huggies “I'm a Big Kid Now”
- Alka Seltzer “Plop Plop, Fizz Fizz”
- Band-Aid “Stuck on Band-Aid”
Now -- Did POCKET SOCKS meet the bar? Did we create a forever memorable little tune and slogan that is timeless? Feel free to share and post your comments.